|Unit Price:||USD 20.0000 - 500.0000 / Piece/Pieces |
|Min. Order:||1 Piece/Pieces|
|Delivery Time:||30 Days|
Model No.: TRU-BZ1030
Packaging: export shipment package
Productivity: 1000000pcs per Year
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 100000pcs per Year
HS Code: 7608
Vehicle Auto Condenser Used Aluminum Filtration Liquid Dryer
Features of our aluminum flat tube:
1. Bright, no corrosion, no oxidation.
2. Straight, no deformation.
3. Strong, tough, have a perfect corner bending at 90 degree.
4. Neat and smooth cutting section, no burr.
5. High frequency welded, precise in specifications, easy to install.
6. Radiator tubes can be custom-made to meet your special requirements.Our Aluminum Micro Channel Tube can be widely used for heat sink / transfer.
Like evaporator, air conditioner, condenser, heat exchanger, freezer, oven gas, boiler and so on.
The material can be 1050/1060/1070/3003/3102 or as customer’s request.
Temper O-H112,H112,F.Surface treatment:
anodizing, polishing, turning, power coating, mill finish etcFAQ
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Normally 30% TT in advance, balance paid before shipment.
Q: How long does it take for samples and mass production?
A: Usually it will take 15-20 days for new moulds and free samples (within 5 kg),;
after confirmation, 25-30 days for mass production.
Q: Can you assist in design?
A: Yes, we can! We have a strong and experienced design team.
Q:Could you provide sample?
A:Yes, We are honored to offer you samples for quality check.
Q:Is sample order accepted?
A:Yes,we accept sample order and we can provide design service!Aluminum is the material of choice for automotive lightweight designs. Weight-reduction efforts in automotive design and construction have increased significantly in recent years. This is in large part due to economic, political and social pressures to reduce fuel consumption and CO2 emissions around the globe.Trumony Aluminum Ltd, founded in 2006, is a leading supplier of critical heat transfer material for automobile and industrial cooling sectors.
3. We jointly develop the molds with international renowned companies. Our molds can greatly increase the service life of the abrasive tools. Under the premise of reducing production costs and guaranteeing product quality, the procurement cost of different types of pipes is reduced by 10-15%We provide products cover 1,3,4,5,6,7 and 8 series aluminum alloy and so on many varieties, many specifications of the product series. our products are widely used in printing plate making, transportation, container, building decoration, aerospace, high-speed train, new energy vehicle, intercity rail trains, machinery, electrical appliances, electronic communications, petroleum chemical industry, energy and other industries.
Trumony Aluminum Co.LTD build from 2006, have export over 53 countries of worldwide. Our main products are aluminum alloy cladding material, cole material and other aluminum products like aluminum sheet, aluminum plate, aluminum coil, aluminum foil, 6101 T63 High Conductivity Aluminum Conduction Plates, aluminum strip, aluminum pipe, aluminum tube, aluminum heat exchange etc, for automobile heat exchangers area such as radiator, intercooler, condenser, evaporator and industrial heat exchangers, like electricity power radiator, air conditioner etc.There are complete sets of modern production and testing equipment operation workshops for casting, hot rolling, cold rolling, coating finishing and advanced check-out for researching and testing,such as WDW-3010- micro-controlled electronic universal testing machine,CALS-2000 aluminum alloy metallographic image analysis system etc.
|Alloy Code||Temper||Tensile Strength Rm(Mpa)||Yield Strength(Mpa)||Elongation(%)|
|TR-166Etc. Tube material||H24||185-235||≥150||≥8|
|TR-116,TR-316 Etc.tube material||H14||140-185||≥125||≥3|
|OD||OD Tolerance||ID Tolerance||Roundness||straightness||Circular run-out|
|1||1050||O/F/H111/H112||≥ 65||≥ 20||≥ 25|
|2||1100||O/F/H111/H112||≥ 75||≥ 20||≥ 25|
|3||1197||O/F/H111/H112||≥ 80||≥ 25||≥ 20|
|4||3102||O/F/H111/H112||≥ 75||≥ 20||≥ 25|
|5||3R03||O/F/H111/H112||≥ 80||≥ 25||≥ 20|